Welcome To The Florida Express!
There are many ways to travel between Miami and Orlando. This website will show you all of the available transportation options between Orlando and Miami including Flights between Miami and Orlando, Amtrak Train between Miami and Orlando, Greyhound Bus between Miami and Orlando and Renting a Car between Miami and Orlando.
Miami to Orlando Transportation
The best way to get from Miami to Orlando is with The Florida Express Bus. We offer Bus Trips from Miami to Orlando everyday, including holidays. Bus Tickets from Miami to Orlando start at only $25 per person each way.
How far is it from Miami to Orlando? The distance from Miami to Orlando is 236 miles and the drive time is approximately 3 Hours and 45 Minutes
>>> Miami to Orlando Transportation Options <<<
Orlando to Miami Transportation
How far is it from Orlando to Miami? The distance from Orlando to Miami is 236 miles and the drive time is approximately 3 Hours and 45 Minutes
>>> Orlando to Miami Transportation Options <<<
Other Orlando to Miami TransportationsFlights From Miami to Orlando www.AA.com
- American Airlines offers 7 Daily Flights from Miami to Orlando
- The fare ranges from $130.00 to $146.00 with an advance purchase
- Flight Time is about 1 Hour
- Fees apply for luggage
- Read Our Case Study about Flying from Miami to Orlando (Scroll Down)
- Amtrak Train offers 2 Daily Train Departures from Miami to Orlando
- The Fare is $50.00 With A 7 Day Advance Purchase
- With all the stops and required connection in Tampa, travel time is 9 Hours.
- Greyhound Bus offers 7 Daily Departures
- The Fare is $56.00 With A 7 Day Advance Purchase
- With all the stops, travel time takes 6 Hours and 15 Minutes
- Avis Rental Car offers a Subcompact to US Residents Only
- The Fare is $90.96 With A 7 Day Advance Online Prepaid Booking
- Does Not Include The $18.00 Toll on the Florida Turnpike
- Does Not Include the approximate $75.00 in Gas
As you can see, not only is The Florida Express Bus the most economical way to travel between Miami and Orlando, it's also the most convenient! We carry thousands of passengers each and every day.